Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I fill out and submit the 1583 form?
- How long can I keep packages in my account?
- What are the limitations of a Basic Account?
- Why don't I see DHL rates in my shopping cart?
- Can I use my own shipping labels or use third party shipping accounts?
- Can I store packages with you and use a freight service to ship them out?
It's easy! This form looks confusing but it is not. Just follow our simple instructions.
As long as you are regularly shipping from your Lifeboat account, you can keep packages in the Lifeboat warehouse as long as you want.
With the basic account you are limited to 16 cubic feet of space. If you need more space, there are options for you...
DHL requires that the maximum length for the "state" portion is 10 characters. If you type in the first 10 letters of your state and leave it at that, you can use DHL, and your package will arrive just fine!
No, we do not support this. You must ship using the Lifeboatshipping.com checkout process.
You can do this, but monthly storage fees are higher and you will need to pay for labor and administration time to set up your freight shipment.