FILLING OUT THE FORM:
After you download the form from the welcome email, print it out, and enter the following information in the boxes indicated (leave ALL other boxes blank):
Box 1: Enter the date.
Box 2: Enter your name (this MUST be the same name that is on the copies of your IDs!)
Box 3: After the "#" enter your suite number. This is the number that was sent to you when you signed up for your account.
Box 5: Enter your name. (Same name as your IDs, This allows us to sign for signature-required packages.)
Box 6: Enter your name. (Again, enter the same name as your IDs, and boxes 2 and 5.)
Box 7a-7e: Enter your address and phone number. Don't worry about your country, there is no space for this on the form.
Box 16: Sign here
Next, you must get the form notarized.
The notary must sign Box 16, and stamp/seal the form. Banks and embassies normally provide notary service. Both U.S. and non-U.S. notary seals are accepted. If finding a notary proves impossible, you can go through a lawyer or bank official who can sign or stamp an official seal on the form. Government seals are also acceptable.
Following is a list of acceptable IDs as listed on the form:
- Valid driver’s license or state non-driver’s identification card
- Recognized corporate ID (your work ID)
- Student ID
- Passport, alien registration card (aka “green card”), certificate of naturalization
- Current lease, mortgage, or deed of trust
- Voter or vehicle registration card
- Home, health, or vehicle insurance policy
- NOTE: Social security cards, credit cards, and birth certificates are NOT acceptable forms of identification.
SUBMIT THE FORM:
Please mail the original, notarized 1583 form and copies of your two forms of ID to:
Lifeboat Shipping - 1583 processing
1318 Duff Drive
Fort Collins, CO 80524
You can also scan everything and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org
Failure to fill out this form and return it along with required documentation could result in refusal of your packages and suspension of your account.